Save on money transfers to France. Whether it is the abundance of good wine, the beautiful coastline or the iconic cuisine that attracts you to France, Currencies Direct will help you enjoy life by simplifying your money transfers.
- Authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority as an Electronic Money Institution
- Highest Level 1 Dun & Bradstreet credit rating, meaning Currencies Direct are considered to have the lowest possible level of risk
- Currency is our business; we handled currency worth over £4.5 billion in 2016 alone
- We’ve helped over 210,000 customers since 1996
AXA Insurance: Insurance agent for English speakers in France, helping you every step of the way. Insurance, savings, healthcare, life assurance, retirement planning, investments, banking & lending. Axa tailors your cover to meet your needs.
- Axa advisors have the expertise and knowledge to help you find the best solution
- Guaranteed reply within 48 hours
- Personalised solutions that meet your needs
- Free no-obligation quote
In today’s world of finance one thing is clear, we all have to pay attention to, and take great care of our own finances. Spectrum advisers are here to help you, our clients, with the many complex financial and tax issues you are confronted with: retirement and pension planning including QROPS, Life Assurance, efficient investing (using Insurance wrappers), succession and inheritance tax planning and many more. As for most expatriates, these planning issues may exist in more than one country, and we believe working with experienced, qualified, cross border advisers who are themselves expatriates, and therefore facing similar challenges, is really important.
As part of The Spectrum IFA Group, Spectrum French Mortgages specialise in helping English-speaking expatriates across Western Europe to secure a mortgage in France. Spectrum advisers guide you fully through the application process whilst also helping you to bypass the potential language barriers involved in securing an overseas mortgage. With partnerships with a large number of lenders, they can and will offer you access to a wide range of products. Because they fully understand the lending policies of each lender, they will know right away if there is any red flag that needs to be raised and discuss this with you before contacting the banks. They can also help you determine how much you can afford before you start searching for a property.