You are connected to the site www.agencethom.com. This site is owned by the company THOM, S.A.R.L. with a capital of 4.000€. The managing director of the company THOM is responsible for editing this site.
- Trading name : Agence Thom.
- Head office : 4 rue Saint-Germain, 53420, Chailland.
- SIREN (Company Number) : 522 282 714 R.C.S. Laval.
- SIRET (Head office number) : 522 282 714 000 24.
- Code APE (SIC code) : 6831Z.
- VAT number : FR73 522282 714.
- Real estate licence CPI 5301 2017 000 017 810 delivered by the Mayenne Chambre of Commerce and Industry.
- The estate agency Agence Thom must not receive or detain any funds other than those representing its remuneration or commission.
- Professional civil responsibility insurance : EIRL Alexandre BRAULT – Axa – 7533627404.
- Legal representative : Mrs Jane THOM, managing director.
- Office and correspondence address : 4 rue Saint-Germain, 53420, Chailland.
- Telephone number : 02 43 01 76 45.
- Email address : email@example.com.
- SNPI (National union of real estate professionals) membership number : 20678.
- The webite is hosted by APIMO. APIWORKS S.A.R.L. with a capital of 12.500€. 1, rue Allieis, 75 Antibes, 06400 Cannes. Telephone number : 04 92 91 90 63. Company registration number : 489 890 483.
Access to this website, and use of this website are subject to the conditions detailed below as well as any applicable laws and rulings.
The editor of the site reserves the right to modify and update the conditions defined on this site, and all elements, products or services presented on this site, at any time and without prior notice. Consequently, our online users must consult these conditions each time they visit the website.
Conditions of Access and Use
The site www.agencethom.com is a presentation site with an objective to supply information concerning the real estate marketing for Agence Thom. This site is subject to French law.
The user of the site www.agencethom.com acknowledges to have the relevant competence and means to access and use the site. The user acknowledges to have carefully read this legal notice and commits to respecting its content.
The user acknowledges to have been informed that the site www.agencethom.com is accessible 24h/24 and 7 days/7, except in the event of a force majeure, IT issues, issues linked to the telecommunications network or other technical issues. Agence Thom may interrupt access to the site www.agencethom.com for maintenance purposes and will endeavor to alert users in advance of this. Agence Thom will not be held responsible should the site not be accessible.
Use of this site is reserved for personal use only. Any reproduction or presentation, in whole or in part, by whatever medium is forbidden.
Cookies are only installed if the user has given consent. The user of the site www.agencethom.com is informed that during browsing of this site, a cookie may automatically be installed on their navigation software and temporarily stored in the memory of their hard drive.
A cookie is an element that does not permit the identification of the user, however serves to register information relating to the user’s navigation of the site.
The user may disable the cookie by reconfiguring their browser accordingly.
The user of the site www.agencethom.com acknowledges to have been informed of this practice and authorises Agence Thom to employ it.
Declaration to the CNIL Commission on Information Technology and Liberties)
Conforming to the law of 6th August 2004 relating to the protection of individuals with regards to the processing of personal data and the revision of the law n° 78-17 of the 6th January 1978 relating to the data protection act, Agence Thom has submitted a declaration to the Commission on Information Technology an Liberties (CNIL) dated 7th July 2017 – declaration n° 208 2113.
Protection and Use of Personal Data
Upon completing one of the forms on this site, you are providing us with personal data. We guarantee the strict confidentiality of this information, necessary in order for us to process your application and manage our commercial relations. This personal data collected by Agence Thom is subject to automatic processing intended for the management and negociation of real estate, the management of clients and for the achievement of commercial transactions.
This information gathered originates from the voluntary registration of this information from our contact forms. According to article 32 of this same law, information, essential in order for Agence Thom to process and accomplish your application, is your forename, surname and email address. Any other information requested, for which your response is optional, is reserved in order to better understand your request and to improve the services that we can offer you.
You must guarantee the accuracy of your personal data and its accordance with the truth. Your personal information must not be false, imprecise nor dishonest and must not contravene any law nor any current regulation.
Communication of your electronic contact details implies your consent to receive, by email, commercial offers from Agence Thom and affiliates. However, you may oppose the use of your data for commercial marketing purposes. In accordance with the law n° 78-17of 6th January 1978 relating to the French Data Protection Act, the user, having supplied personal data through the actual site, possesses a right of access, a right to query, a right of rebuttal and a right to amend that allows the user, if it should be the case, to have any personal data that is inaccurate, incomplete, questionable or obsolete; corrected, completed, updated, locked or deleted.
Users wishing to exercise this right must do so by addressing a letter including a copy of their identity document containing a signature, to the following address:
Agence Thom, 4 rue Saint-Germain, 53420 Chailland.
A copy of this data may be delivered free of charge, as long as the application is not abusive, notably by being of an exaggerated or repetitive nature.
Agence Thom provides links to other websites which do not belong to Agence Thom. These sites have been chosen for the quality of information that they have provided on the date that the link was created, and permission to use these links has been granted. Nevertheless, Agence Thom not being the editor of these sites, has no control nor responsibility regarding the content of these sites.
As a consequence, Agence Thom may not be held liable for the content of these sites, as well as the available information, or any eventual collection and transmission of personal data, installation of cookies or any other process intended for the same purpose, carried out by these sites.
The existence of a link from the Agence Thom site to another site, does not constitute a recommendation nor an accreditation of the site or its content. Also, a link to such a site does not signify that Agence Thom assumes any responsibility regarding its content or its use. It is the responsibility of the user to use this information selectively and by taking a critical approach.
Furthermore, various sites may also offer links to the Agence Thom site without having asked permission. Agence Thom has no control nor responsibility over this nor any responsibility regarding their content.
Any element (texts, sounds or images) figuring on the pages of this website remains exclusively the property of Agence Thom.
The entire site www.agencethom.com is protected by French and international legislation relating to copyright law. No other authorisation, or any other rights other than that of consulting this website, is conferred to any person pursuant to intellectual property rights, including downloads.
All the text, graphics, icons, photographs, plans, logos, videos, sounds, brands and more generally all elements comprising the site www.agencethom.com and the site itself, conforming to article L713-2 of the Intellectual Property Code, may not be the subject of any partial or complete representation or reproduction, and notably for advertising purposes, whatever media type, without express prior consent of Agence Thom. Failure to adhere to this ban constitutes an infringement which may engage the civil and/or penal liability of the perpetrator.
Responsibilities of Agence Thom
Information contained on our site www.agencethom.com is supplied as a guide, and is not contractual and does not engage the responsibility of Agence Thom. This content, for information purposes only, is non-exhaustive and cannot replace legal or fiscal advice or advice from the Tax Administration. This information may be modified or updated, without notice. Agence Thom reserves the right, at all times and without notification, to carry out any modifications or improvements to the site www.agencethom.com
Agence Thom’s responsibility cannot be engaged for:
- Damages of any nature, direct or indirect, resulting from the use of the site agencethom.comand notably any operating loss, financial or commercial loss, loss of programs and/or data, in particular those concerning the information system of the user of the site www.agencethom.com,
- Damages of any nature, direct or indirect, resulting from content and/or use of internet sites linked to agencethom.com or those whereby users may have access to the site www.agencethom.com
- The inability to access the site agencethom.com, any omissions and/or errors which may be contained in the site www.agencethom.com.
All photographs on the site www.agencethom.com have been supplied by our bank of photos or have been purchased from Alamy or Shutterstock.
What is a Cookie?
When consulting this site, information relating to your navigation on the site from your device (computer, tablet, smartphone …) may be stored in small text files known as « cookies ».
There are 4 types of cookie which allow:
– Access to certain services on this site, such as creating your account.…. These strictly necessary cookies are essential for the running of our website.
-To remember your preferences in order to simplify your navigation and searches. These functional cookies allow you to use the site in a more efficient manner.
– To establish statistics concerning the pages consulted and/or the requests submitted in order to optimise the site performance and to provide more personal features. These are analytical performance cookies.
– To collect information concerning your web browsing history; the aim being to provide you with advertising which it tailored to your needs. These are behavioural advertising cookies. They track your visit on our site, the pages you have viewed and the links you have followed as well as your browsing during the use of our site. These are also used to limit the number of times that you are shown an advertisement as well as to measure the effectiveness of publicity campaigns. They are generally operated by third parties with our permission. The refusal of this type of cookie does not impact on the use of our site nor does it prevent advertising displays on our site or on the general internet.
How to Enable or Disable Cookies?
You are able, at any moment, to enable or disable cookies in your browser settings.
In order to manage cookies, the configuration of each browser is different. This is detailed in the help menu of your browser. Here are the links for the main browsers to help you to modify these parameters:
Social Media Cookies
The pages of our website embed the functionalities of third party social media services, allowing the user to share our site content with others or to share their opinion concerning our site with others. This is notably the case for buttons such as « Share », « Like », from social media Facebook, « Google+ », » Twitter », etc.
You may be identified by social media by using this button, even if you haven’t used this form of social media outside of your use of this site. This type of application button allows the social media provider to follow which pages of our site you visit, just because your social media account was activated on your device (login) during your browsing of our site.
We have no control over the process employed by social media to collect this data relating to your browsing of our site and associated to your available personal data. We invite you to consult the data protection information for the respective social media service in order to understand the purpose and extent of the data collection and the further processing and use of the data by the social media and browsing information that is able to be collected form these application buttons.
How to Refuse a Cookie Issued by Social Media
Should you not wish the site to register cookies in your browser in this manner, please consult the information contained in the following links:
Would You Like More Information on Cookies?
Go to the CNIL site : https://www.cnil.fr/en/home
|Transaction Amount **||Agency Fee Structure|
|< 100 000 €||Flat fee of 4 950 €|
|100 000 € à 299 999 €||6 %|
|> 299 999 €||≥4 %|
* Amounts detailed include all taxes. **Of the sale price.
The fee bands are non-cumulative.
The aforementioned agency fees are applicable from 1st January 2018.
The agency commission is included in the advertised price.
Remuneration is paid by the purchaser and includes viewings, negotiations and constitution of the sales dossier.
The estate agency Agence Thom must not receive or detain any funds other than those representing its remuneration or commission.